Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Video Production Coordinator
Title: Digital Video Production Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, MD
Our client is looking for a full-time video production coordinator to join their digital content team. In this role, the candidate will be shooting and editing videos for all of our client’s brands as well as social media channels. This candidate will have a strong understanding of storytelling and visual concept as well as strong motion graphic skills to edit and assemble recorded raw material into a suitable,finished product ready for broadcasting. This candidate will be working 40+hours a week, sitting primarily on-site.
- Produce and edit video content for digital and social media channels
- Assist in content ideation and developing video strategy
- Understand different social media platforms and how to tailor content for each
- Experience using Adobe After Effects to create motion graphics and add special effects to videos
- Perform tasks as needed – included but not limited to: shooting, sound design,gripping, color correction, and graphic design/animation.
- Perform additional duties as assigned from time-to-time by Digital Content Manager.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in video editing/production
- Experience editing in short form/specifically for social media
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with digital platforms(web/social)
- Experience using Sony FS7 and Panasonic GH4 cameras is preferred
- Travel time: 30-40% - Travel includes East Coast and occasional International.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!