Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital/Web Analyst - Long-Term Contract
Our client, a notable media company is seeking a Web Analyst to join their team. This is a long-term contract opportunity that could run for 6+ months with full-time hours, on-site on the westside.
The Web Analyst will collect, analyze and report on insights for the brand's digital properties. He/She will focus on user behavior & engagement, and programming & content performance in order to inform decisions across production, programming, distribution, marketing, and product development.
•Collect, analyze and interpret data to drive programming insights
• Build an ongoing reporting cadence to provide insights on the health of the brand's owned web properties
• Develop automated reports that support the queries from programming and monetization on an ad hoc basis
• Determine KPIs and benchmarks for success across programming platforms, content verticals, and content formats
• Evaluate the success of the brand's content creation, distribution, and marketing model across owned channels, inclusive of owned web channels, syndication channels, and branded social channels in partnership with related insights teams
• Drive content creation, programming, distribution, and marketing decisions from data analysis; educate and persuade the Digital Programming team to continuously evolve their strategy
• Identify and communicate trends and patterns in data through the use of Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and other software tools Institutionalize Marketplace Trends
• Be future oriented, abreast of market trends, and have a deep interest in and aptitude for sharing and communicating trends in a manner that is inspiring and actionable
• 4-6 years of media industry or research experience related to digital media consumption, user behavior and engagement, programming and content performance
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to find and tell a clear story based on data
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (excellent writing skills are ideal)
• Expert level analytical and research skills with the ability to create actionable insights by aggregating and distilling large-scale data sets
• Appreciation for visually and aesthetically appealing details
• Strong project management skills with ability to independently drive prioritization, planning, scheduling, and delivery of insights and reporting
• Proficient with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Tableau
• Familiarity with Conviva, comScore, Nielsen, Experian, etc.
• Existing knowledge of analytical software/platforms SQL and Tableau for manipulation and visualization of large data sets
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline