Digital Website Merchdandiser
Our client is a stylish, chic and fun women’s apparel and accessories retailer. They are always customer centric and focus on the needs and wants of the modern woman of today. Their company culture is creative and they are known for attracting entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will partner with e-commerce marketing and content team on digital marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, social media) to maximize omni-channel messaging, product management on site enhancements, and the SEO and SEM team to optimize search-related traffic.
- Formulate category strategies in creating differentiated omni-channel and website shopping experiences for key customer segments, leveraging a deep understand of key customer needs
• Three plus years’ experience in web retail merchandising
• Bachelor’s Degree in related concentration including fashion merchandising
• Proficient knowledge of Oracle/BCC, MS Outlook, Excel, and Word – advanced Excel skills
• Self-driven with proven success working independently and fostering strong team collaboration
• Exceptional analytical, detail-focus, organizational and problem solving skills needed
• Excellent coordination and communication skills