Direct Ship Coordinator
Leading lifestyle brand is seeking a Direct Ship Coordinator to join their team in OC!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
OUTBOUND LOGISTICS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with wholesale customers, carriers and outsourced partners to ensure timely pickup and adequate dray/trailer capacity. Communicate and mitigate delivery exceptions.
- Track inbound direct shipments based on ETA port dates, ensuring data is accurately loaded into SAP. Report inbound status and exceptions to Direct Ship Manager as they relate to month end /quarter end objectives.
- Complete routing and triggering ASNs to wholesale direct ship customers in accordance with customer requirements.
- Complete SAP receipts for both wholesale and retail.
- Update the wholesale inbound rolling report for 3PL.
- Track Retail deliveries to ensure on-time delivery and provide support (NRS/UPS)
- Create commercial invoices for Puerto Rico Retail Direct shipments.
- Research and root cause shipments for internal/external audit.
- Research vendor related charge backs for direct shipments and maintain compliance.
- Ad hoc logistics projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Business and three years of work related experience or equivalent.
Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
Has exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Knowledge and experience with carrier service coverage, delivery standards and rates.
Knowledge of tracking, tracing shipment reconsignment/return and storage/redelivery.
Knowledge of outbound logistics and carrier operations.
Demonstrates an above average knowledge of analytical tools including Excel and Cognos.
Possess a general working knowledge of operations management systems including NGC, GTNexus and SAP.
Possess an ability to work in a team environment in pressure situations within changing demands and time constraints.