Director, Brand Communications
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the latest must-have beauty tools for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, on-trend, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to achieve the most flawless beauty looks.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading PR, corporate communications, and social media content development and project management.
• Direct all aspects of the brand identity and ensure consistency across all marketing channels and campaigns
• Manage the PR strategy and execution in partnership with the Senior PR Manager and external PR agency
• Establish long-term strategic communications plans for all categories, products, platforms, and capabilities
• Implement effective content and distribution strategies for campaigns across owned, digital, online and social media channels
• Oversee the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual category communication to partners, vendors, and markets
• Collaborate with leadership across global product and innovation, global marketing, sales, events, and creative teams
• 8+ years’ experience; beauty experience preferred
• Proven success positioning a brand through creative and content marketing
• Team management experience
• Expert media relations skills and ability to work with consumer and trade press
• Knowledge of the consumer and professional beauty environment and media landscape