Director, Consumer Experience
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for defining the customer journey and establishing the omni-channel strategy. You would also be responsible for leading the retail strategy and the retail marketing calendar.
• Define the customer journey and implement category specific winning strategies in partnership with
product marketing, creative, e-commerce, and consumer engagement
• Identify success factors and operating plans and establish the omni-channel strategy in partnership with E-Commerce
• Manage the retail strategy to create innovative, engaging in-store experience in collaboration with the store design and visual merchandising teams
• Oversee the retail marketing calendar, including in-store, events, sampling, digital, and social and recommend merchandising opportunities
• Establish CRM and loyalty strategy to deepen loyalty and engagement of existing users and attract, recruit, and retain new users
• 8 + years’ retail marketing, technology, CRM, and events experience
• Proven leadership in a global/matrixed business environment managing complex relationships across a matrixed organization
• Budget management experience
• Luxury and global experience preferred