Director, Digital Marketing Analytics
Our client, a leading advertising agency, is looking for an exceptional Director of Digital Marketing Analytics to join their team.
At a glance:
This is a director level advertising agency position leading day-to-day digital marketing measurement strategies and execution for performance and branding campaigns for our nationally based clients. This position works closely with our internal team members in our Portland, Oregon and Oakland, CA offices and could be based out of either location.
What does a Director, Digital Marketing Analytics do ?
Works as a trusted Digital Marketing Analytics lead for the agency.
• Provide counsel to various disciplines within the organization (Strategy/Planning, Account, Creative, Technology, Production) and clients across digital marketing channels to develop measurement and optimization solutions.
• Define business logic to drive marketing campaign design, including complex experimental design with multiple test and control cells.
• Collaborate with agency business owners to identify opportunities for solutions and translate into analytics requirements and deliverables.
• Produce Digital Marketing reporting and insights across media channels (e.g., Paid Search, Paid Social, Video, etc), and marketing channels (e.g., email, websites, etc.).
• Oversee the delivery of client weekly, monthly, ad-hocperformance reports (e.g. digital media dashboards) via Datorama and other like technologies.
• Integrate with existing offline and cross-channel analytics offerings.
• Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools, managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of roll out within the organization.
• Execute and manage ad-hoc marketing campaign analysis, mining for deep insights that will drive business results and inform strategic planning and optimization.
Manage your team effectively and collaborate across teams to ensure goals are met.
• Define/Refine staffing plans to properly support analytics needs for the organization.
• Recruit, manage and mentor analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals.
• Other tasks and duties as needed to support the business goals.
What makes a great Director, Digital Marketing Analytics?
• 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing agency or client side.
• Demonstrated expertise in both digital and paid media strategy as well as digital marketing analytics.
• Experience with digital analytics tools and technologies (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, GA, GTM, etc.).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Willingness to work extended hours and travel for client needs when needed.
• Appreciation of our Core Values