Director, Digital Marketing
Our client is a leading company managing top prestige beauty brands. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes brands as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing the brand’s vision and strategy to increase awareness, site traffic, brand engagement and conversion. You would also manage the merchandising, marketing, and creative elements of the E-Commerce business.
• Manage the production and operational aspects of the site, such as photography, visual merchandising, product merchandising, site navigation, and fulfillment
• Oversee daily e-commerce operating metrics and key performance drivers, including qualified traffic, average order value (AOV), new buyers, repeat buyers, sales, and conversion
• Direct end-to-end customer experience across all digital platforms on desktop, mobile, and tablet; coordinate social media ad campaigns and display advertising campaigns to generate awareness
• Build, merchandise, and manage the online assortment, promotions, price management, and product presentation
• Drive performance-based and brand-building marketing strategies, such as paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, online display advertising, and paid social
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with external agency partners and collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• 7-9 years’ digital marketing experience
• Knowledge of the beauty industry a plus; agency experience a plus
• Proficient with social media applications and Microsoft Office suite