Director, Digital Product Design
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting award-winning books, unique home accessories, and cool gifts. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, serves as a top destination to discover the latest must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of product design, including user-experience and interaction design, user research, and design management.
• Lead all aspects of product design and develop and implement a strategic and comprehensive product vision
• Design with a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate designs; implement and scale an effective user research program
• Liaise with product management and engineering teams to foster the creation and execution of new product features and improvements
• Translate product vision into innovative, intuitive user workflows and data visualizations; identify and resolve any design issues and prioritize to effectively achieve deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ design experience; 2-3 years’ management experience
• Understanding of complex user flows, user interactions with web/mobile products, and user testing
• App design experience for ecommerce products
• Proficient with Sketch, InVision, and Framer