Digital Marketing Jobs
Director, DTC Marketing
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you would oversee all aspects of international digital activation for e-commerce and vertical channels. You would direct daily procedure, including search/performance marketing, CRM, affiliates, SEO, paid social, and re-marketing.
• Develop and execute comprehensive strategic digital marketing and demand creation campaigns for direct-to-consumer sites; drive and create incremental demand and consumer acquisition strategies across multiple digital channels, including Search, Affiliates, Social, Re-marketing; follow overall business and merchandising objectives and plans to optimize email marketing and CRM capabilities
• Direct the planning process and strategy development aligned with e-commerce objectives; maintain an effective marketing channel strategy and mix; drive campaign plans for new consumer acquisition, ROAS, engagement, and revenue
• Manage and establish a digital marketing and e-commerce team to execute digital and demand creation campaigns; hire and retain top talent to drive incremental, profitable growth; foster a collaborative environment
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, including analytics, digital technology, and database marketing; optimize the digital marketing technology stack to scale the demand creation function; identify new segmentation for CRM and to increase email campaign conversion and engagement
• Liaise with external business and merchandising teams to execute CRM and email marketing campaigns; identify and work with digital marketing agencies to drive engagement and increase sales; partner with media companies to launch new pilot programs and grow e-commerce
• Identify channels for opportunity and provide recommendations to key stakeholders; analyze and recommend digital marketing tools
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, MBA a plus
• 8+ years digital marketing and/or e-commerce experience
• Experience managing a team to create digital marketing plans integrated across multiple consumer touch points
• Experience working with digital marketing agencies preferred
• Experience working in a consumer packaged goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), consumer durables, and/or retail industry preferred