Director, Global Creative Operations/Project Management
Our client is a renowned beauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Their luxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautiful must-haves to complete any beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading process workshops across all brands and presenting recommendations for process and technology improvements.
• Direct process workshops across all brands, identify areas of improvement, and provide recommendations to refine processes
• Maintain materials for brand workshops and trainings for process and technology improvements in partnership with change management and brand teams
• Oversee roadmap of process and technology improvements and recommend creative process and technology improvements
• Remain current of emerging market trends and competitor benchmarks and lead research and attend conferences and events
• 7 years’ creative operations management experience at an agency or brand environment
• Strong understanding of best practice creative process within a creative agency or brand