Director Global Internal Communications
Our client is a well-known insurance company specializing in risk management and benefits solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach drives and protects business all at once.
In this position, you would direct the corporate communications concept development and implementation. You would also develop international multi-media campaigns to drive awareness support initiatives.
• Direct the annual corporate communications plan and establish key messages to communicate to the global employee community
• Develop internal multi-media campaigns to drive awareness, understanding, and employee support of strategic initiatives and programs
• Collaborate with the human resources team to increase employee engagement and retention and enhance the onboarding process and benefits communications
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key leaders and divisional internal clients; serve as clients’ key contact and trusted counselor for communication issues
• Ensure all content is consistent across all collateral, platforms, and processes; align content with the company’s objectives and values
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ corporate communications experience
• Proven track record in B2B, financial services, or professional services internal communications leadership