Director, Global Marketing – Fragrances
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company’s brand and category strategy to maximize marketing investment and deliver competitive advantage.
• Direct marketing strategy development and execution to drive the business and recommend improvement for product lifecycle management
• Provide leadership and collaborate with key partners across R&D, market research, packaging, operations, and finance
• Lead the category’s new product development process and manage consumer insights and treads to lead to innovation
• Manage brand advertising strategies, achieve volume and profit targets for sub-brand portfolios and categories
• Oversee all brand communications across all media, including TV, print, online, and direct-to-consumer promotions
• Supervise direct reports, provide career management and development, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 8-10 years’ marketing or product management experience
• Strong knowledge of product/portfolios, competition, trade, advertising, promotion, finance, market research, human resources, and elements of a marketing mix
• Color cosmetics, personal care, fragrance, or beauty categories experience a plus