Director, Growth Marketing
Our client is a well-known health and wellness brand helping individuals achieve their fitness goals. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it’s never been easier to live a healthy lifestyle every day.
As the Growth Marketing Director you will be responsible for expanding the brands “feel good” experience. You will aid in the evolution of 360 launch strategies, digital media, community outreach, event marketing, and PR to deliver on primary acquisition targets.
• Build and evolve the Marketing Support System to deliver seamless service to both franchise and company owned locations which includes vendors, agencies, toolkits, and protocols
• Lead new market entry strategies to ensure immediate success in embedding company mission in each community
• Build out hyper localized marketing strategies to drive member acquisition in a meaningful and impactful way to drive sales
• Lead and inspire a team of 5 while reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing
• Drive all new and existing ancillary businesses delivering on revenue per member goals (personal training, referral program, retail)
• Oversee and develop strategy around new CRM program, developing personalized, targeted and engaged member communication
• 8+ years of experience in local, field, and/or experiential 360 marketing, preferably for a retail brand.
• 3+ years of experience managing a team, must be able to lead and motivate a large team
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under strict timelines
• Experience working in cross functional groups
• Collaborate with lead operational managers/owners in market to execute launches and local marketing tactics
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand processes and relay them to your team
• Lead successful roll outs for large project initiatives
• Metrics and sales driven with a logistical mindset