Director, International Market Development
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing go-to-market plans to leverage search, performance, programmatic, and digital awareness. You would also be responsible for implementing social and digital plans and driving market-specific initiatives.
• Create and execute go-to-market plans to leverage search, performance, programmatic, and digital awareness in partnership with brand, region and affiliate marketing teams
• Evaluate international business across all dimensions and partner with regional teams for initiatives to drive top priority markets and channels
• Establish brand standards for operating search, performance, programmatic, and digital awareness processes
• Develop social and digital plans aligned with the brand’s primary channels and distribution networks, including retail, retail e-commerce, and licensed distributors
• Oversee and drive market-specific initiatives, such as new market entry strategy, turnaround markets, and market relevancy projects
• Ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget to drive growth and build regional relevance
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 8+ years’ experience; international experience preferred
• Negotiation and retailer and licensor relationship management experience