Our client is an innovative, creative and fashionable boutique consulting firm and digital marketing agency. With an impressive list of clients, they are brands recognizable around the globe. Their company culture is incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative; build brands and content together as you help the company grow to the top of the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and growing a book of business across multiple clients with the support of a team integrating across all digital marketing channels.
- Mentor team members, helping them grow both professionally and personally
- Partner with team members to ensure the right team and strategy is in place for each client to grow and meet their objectives
- Maintain team by orienting and training team members and developing personal growth opportunities and plans
- Delegate and track team member workload on an ongoing basis while ensuring team members have the resources needed to accomplish their tasks with ownership over team profitability
- Fostering and leading an environment of partnership across the internal team and with the client relationships
- Excellent presenting skills that are digestible, concise, and insightful relaying strategy both internally and client – facing
- Refined understanding of how marketing, creative, planning, media, technology, and analytics integrate and play a role in a successful digital marketing strategy
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and technologies such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, attribution modeling, Doubleclick products, Analytics such as Omniture or Coremetrics
- Superior analytical skills and an understanding of experimental methodologies
- Superior understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies