Director of Analytics
Our client is an iconic American men’s and women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will be the overall marketing analytics ‘captain’ and lead a team of data scientists to develop predictive models and analytical tools that will drive marketing effectiveness across brands.
• Lead the design, development and maintenance of attribution based mixed media modeling. Develop annual marketing investment plans and KPI goals
• Manage strategic goals and deliverables across our marketing channels and track implementation success
• Define and guide models for customer segmentation and glidepath analytics to inform marketing strategies and programs
• Define and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of marketing programs
• Oversee rapid test/learn process for all marketing pilots
• Drive marketing channel innovation by partnering with creative, insights, and merchandising to drive within and cross-channel innovation
• Manage, develop, and motivate the data science team
- Master’s degree preferred in statistics or applied mathematics
- At least 10 years previous experience in relevant analytics project management
- Strategic / analytical thinker with deep channel experience including understanding of technical channel capabilities and testing environment
- Experience using analytic tools like Business Objects, SAS, SQL and Browse data with strong basis in statistics and modeling
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver a strategic agenda for building analytics capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects / initiatives and deadlines, sometimes with conflicting requirements