Director of Business Development
Our client is a well-known brand creating the most comfortable and timeless apparel and accessories for men. With their classic, high-quality, and tailored fit, men can effortlessly achieve every day in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for helping develop strategic plans for business development, operations, and technology to sustain accelerated business growth. You would also manage direct reports in sales operations, production, and shipping/warehousing.
• Partner with the company co-founders to develop innovative strategic plans for business development, operations, and technology
• Establish and implement plans to enhance efficiency across sales, E-Commerce, production, and logistics
• Oversee direct reports in sales operations, production, and shipping/warehousing; foster a collaborative environment; mentor and inspire the team
• Monitor and manage inventory levels and system accuracy; oversee timely coordination of inbound production, sales orders, and shipping aligned with planned windows
• Communicate and maintain strong relationships with warehouse, production, and sales management to achieve optimal results
• Ensure shipping fulfillment and compliance is meeting expectations and targeted timeframes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ industry experience; wholesale experience a plus
• Experience working in order management systems and managing inventory flow
• Understanding of wholesale, direct-to-consumer, and retail business and E-Commerce fulfillment and system integration preferred