Director of Communications
Our client is a leading international beauty brand, offering high-end face and body care products. Their luxurious, innovative, and natural products provide the perfect blend of glamour and sustainability.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing the communications strategy to increase brand awareness, establish brand partnerships, and direct the brand’s image in the media. You would also be responsible for managing two communications direct reports and a social media team based in LA.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive media, influencer, and social strategy for new product launches and core SKUs
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key national press to secure large scale features in print, digital, and broadcast outlets
• Create and execute influencer programs to increase brand recognition among key opinion leaders; oversee makeup artist programs for testimonials to produce press coverage
• Collaborate directly with international team for new product launch inventory and local strategies; partner with the marketing and digital Americas teams to implement communications plans
• Direct the social media strategy and serve as the liaison with international office to influence Instagram strategy
• Support boutique spas with local partnerships to drive business; manage fiscal budgets and spending; drive philanthropic efforts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ public relations/communications experience; beauty background preferred
• Possess strong beauty and high-level editor connections