Director of Communications
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering revolutionary hair care and professional tools. Their chic, on-trend, and innovative techniques inspire every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the communications strategy to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition. You would also be responsible for overseeing social strategy, crisis communications, and campaign performance.
• Manage and implement an integrated communication strategy to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition
• Establish social content and engagement strategy for the brand’s consumer, professional, and retail partner platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
• Optimize media and editorial strategy to maximize exposure and impressions and secure exclusive stories to support brand’s business objectives
• Direct crisis communications, oversee talking points for leadership press appearances, and manage budget forecasting
• Implement program KPI’s, evaluate campaign performance metrics, and generate reports for social listening, social profiling, media impressions, and editorial features
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications preferred
• 15+ years’ communications, PR, social media and influencer relations experience in beauty/fashion/lifestyle premium or indie brand
• 5-7+ years’ team management experience managing 3+ direct reports