Director of Consumer Marketing | Permanent | Boston, MA
Title: Director of Consumer Marketing, Bremelanotide
Department: Commercial, Bremelanotide Marketing
Location: Boston, MA
**MUST HAVE DIGITAL MARKETING & AGENCY EXPERIENCE**
The Director of Consumer Marketing will assist the Senior Director of Bremelanotide Marketing in developing, executing, and measuring launch strategies & tactics for a first in class product to treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
• Support the successful launch of Bremelanotide by leading Consumer condition and brand awareness activities by contributing to the overall strategy and execution of all tactics.
• Lead and support the strategic direction, design, execution and measurement of all Consumer-oriented marketing strategies, tactics and activities to deliver on the brand's objectives.
• Responsible for leading the creation of an integrated channel marketing strategy, including budgetary management of all projects.
• Partner closely with Innovation team to uncover and execute opportunities based on Consumer behavior or technology trends that can deliver competitive advantage for the brand.
• Develop creative and strategic insights about customer needs through collaboration with medical, market access, market analytics and HCP/sales colleagues; translate insights into actionable recommendations.
• Manage the Advertising agencies of record to develop and execute the aforementioned projects.
• Responsible for taking all related materials through Medical, Legal and Regulatory Review. Ensure all materials going to MLR are flawlessly executed, fully referenced and compliant with all AMAG review policies for submission into Viva.
• The Director will work collaboratively with the Bremelanotide HCP, Digital Innovations and Operations, Market Research, Finance, Corporate Communications, Medical Affairs teams to ensure good communication and strategic coordination across AMAG cross functional groups.
• College degree; MBA preferred
• Minimum pharmaceutical industry experience 5 years
• Consumer marketing experience, including social media
• Experience in Women’s Health and/or in building brands in nascent markets
• Launch experience preferred