Director of CRM
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their on-trend, innovative, and modern must-haves inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving the long-term customer marketing experience across a range of retention channels to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and long-term repeat.
• Drive long-term customer marketing experience across a range of retention channels to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and long-term repeat
• Partner with the data science team to identify customer triggers of lapsing, frequent repeat, or negative experience
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, execute, and measure strategies to address these customer journeys
• Manage the CRM/Email and Loyalty team to build trust and increase loyalty to continue scaling as the business expands
• Establish KPIs, determine measurement for CRM campaigns, and establish stretch goals for 3-6-12 month time windows
• Create an engaging customer experience end-to-end, identify customer pain points, and recommend solutions
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ CRM experience at high growth eComm businesses
• 2+ years’ team management experience
• Expert in copywriting and grammar
• HTML coding experience