Creative Services Jobs
Director of Digital Acquisition
Our creative services client is looking for the perfect candidate for their Director of Digital Acquisition role. You will define and lead strategy of performance marketing channels including paid search, social, and affiliate programs, with the goal of driving conversion and profitable growth. The role will work in partnership with a driven and dedicated team.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at translating business and marketing strategies into paid media acquisition through all digital channels to drive acquisition. Customer acquisition includes both DTC hardware ecommerce and mobile app acquisition. This candidate will also be skilled at data analysis of performance marketing.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Define and implement online marketing strategies to increase hardware sales and app free trial starts as set out in overall company strategy and KPIs.
- Develop short- and long-term digital strategies for subscription growth; identify and drive all available PPC, social, affiliate and new channel initiatives to increase app store and web traffic and subscription revenue.
- Develop and manage relationships with key external (agency and freelance) resources supporting paid media, affiliate, content marketing activities, etc.
- Create and manage the online budget for all digital channels to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Partner with CRO Specialist and CRM Manager to develop effective strategy for email acquisition.
- Brief creative team to develop creative assets that perform in paid media channels.
- Oversee CRO plan and execution for paid media and web testing roadmap to optimize ads, landing pages and overall website conversion.
- Assist in identifying features and functionality enhancements that can improve conversion, value, revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Must be proficient in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Google Analytics as well as Microsoft Excel/Google suite.
- Experience using relevant tools (Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, Kochava, etc.) and CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Statamic).
- Experience with mobile user acquisition and attribution platforms (Kochava, AppsFlyer)
- Proven channel and project managements skills, aligning team members around deliverables and success metrics.
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized (able to multitask!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve operational and technical issues
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment.
- Marketing experience in B2C having built a brand (ideally FMCG, consumer electronics, mobile app, or children’s product background)