Director of Digital Marketing and E-commerce
Our client is a leading beauty manufacturer. In this role you would be overseeing two separate brands as a Director of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce, reporting into an SVP of Marketing.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing the overall digital marketing and e-commerce strategy and overseeing core digital marketing channels. You would also be responsible for managing SEM, SEO, email, and social and drive .com site improvements with a/b testing, landing page buildout, and funnel optimization.
• Direct daily operations for digital marketing programs across SEM, SEO, display, mobile, paid social, email, and eCommerce site optimization and reporting
• Manage content production for all social channels and deliver timely and engaging content optimized for platform use and intended audience
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams, including creative and external digital agency for paid social campaigns
• Serve as the key contact for daily marketing project management with the paid search agency, ensure projects remain within budget, and generate performance reports with action plans
• Oversee email program implementation, including marketing calendar, campaign production, and deployments
• Maintain and update reporting dashboard and communicate results to key stakeholders, partners, and executives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ digital marketing experience
• Experience managing an ecommerce business and leading consumer/beauty brand campaigns
• Influencer marketing and all social media platforms experience