Director of Digital Marketing
Our client is a top fashion jewelry retailer in search of a Director of Digital Marketing to help lead and oversee their in house ecommerce team and outside agencies.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the overall digital marketing strategy, through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing - strong emphasis on SEO. You would also be responsible for driving demand and growth from multiple sources and generating monthly reports.
• Direct the digital marketing strategy through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing; drive on-site optimizations and SEO recommendations for desktop and mobile
• Implement a strategic website traffic plan and establish objectives and benchmarks; execute strategy to increase traffic and sales on retail sites
• Generate monthly reports based Google Analytics results, analyze customer research, sales results, and online marketing effectiveness data
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
• Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies; lead paid media acquisition strategies with external email vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven digital marketing experience
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”