Director of Digital Marketing
Our client, a huge heritage apparel brand, is seeking a highly motivated, digital performance marketer to own the strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of our digital marketing programs.
The position supports all commercial channels (wholesale, retail and E-Commerce businesses) (desktop and mobile platforms), with a primary focus of driving qualified traffic to our client ’s web/mobile sites and store, but also supports overall digital marketing efforts designed to drive the overall business and brand, including social media.
• Build, lead and manage the team that is responsible for all aspect of digital marketing including email, SEO/SEM, affiliate, re-targeting and display, social, paid video and content marketing/syndication across all platforms, including mobile
• Build, own and manage the company’s overall digital marketing budget
• Work closely with the retail and eCommerce teams on pursuing various digital channels to drive traffic to eCommerce, retail store and mobile while achieving a targeted ROIs and margins
• Own relationships with all digital marketing vendors and partners, including agency selection, contract negotiation and ongoing management
• Own daily/weekly/monthly reporting on channel performance
• Own the strategy and growth of the email database and social media reach
• Develop robust attribution models, collaborate with business leaders and brand teams to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the existing digital budget.
• Establish KPIs to manage performance and communicate results/value to leadership team
• Recommend new digital channels to position brand as a leader in the online/digital marketing arena
• Accountable for meeting new customer, revenue, and margin goals, while managing a marketing budget efficiently
• Traffic, manage, and maintain display and video advertising campaigns across all ad-servers and exchanges
• Begin to lay the foundation for the company’s CRM strategy and execution
• At least 7 years of hands-on, direct management of channels required
• In-depth email experience required
• Previous management of a marketing budget exceeding $5 million
• Both agency and in-house experience preferred