Digital Marketing Jobs
Director of Digital Marketing
Our client is in search of a Director of Digital Marketing to join the team!
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the overall digital marketing strategy, through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing. You would also be responsible for driving demand and growth from multiple sources and generating monthly reports.
• Direct the digital marketing strategy through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing; drive on-site optimizations and SEO recommendations for desktop and mobile
• Implement a strategic website traffic plan and establish objectives and benchmarks; execute strategy to increase traffic and sales on retail sites
• Generate monthly reports based Google Analytics results, analyze customer research, sales results, and online marketing effectiveness data
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
• Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies; lead paid media acquisition strategies with external email vendors
• Minimum of 5 years of Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM experience and Digital Product Management.
• Extensive, hands-on experience creating and scaling advertising on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Amazon.
• Ability to provide the leadership team with daily and weekly analytics including CAC, LTV, Churn, etc. tracking.
• Refined ability to create professional content, including copy, necessary for successful marketing campaigns.
• Proven ability regarding developing and executing digital marketing strategies leading to impressive growth for fast-growing early-stage technology organizations.
* Manage development cycles including code reviews, assessment of deliverables and milestones, product validation / continuous integration testing and QA.
• Expertise obtaining and analyzing advanced, complex data analytics including site, web and google analytics.
• Experience with on-site optimization including blog content creation.
• Experience with Google DataLayer and Data Studio.
• Experience with digital subscription services.
• Experience directly interacting with client leads as well as existing clients regarding product management and growth.
• Strong leadership skills and experience growing and managing engineering teams.
• Self-starter and goal-oriented with the ability to work independently and thrive in entrepreneurial environments.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”