Director of Digital Marketing
Our client is a popular e-commerce fashion brand presenting the latest, chic must-have essentials. With their fashion-forward, inspiring, and contemporary designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for managing digital marketing initiatives and budgets across marketing channels, including SEM, paid, retargeting, email, social and affiliate.
• Lead brand marketing customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including paid, search, email, social, and affiliate to identify target customer segments
• Oversee company marketing budgets and spend, forecasts, ROI, revenue growth, projections, and trends
• Develop and implement the company’s digital marketing funnel across customer segments to optimize conversion and revenue
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• 2+ years’ digital marketing and customer acquisition experience preferably with a direct-to-consumer brand
• Ability to use metrics to design marketing campaigns to achieve company sales and revenue goals
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
• Knowledge of Shopify, Facebook, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics