Director of Digital
Our client is a leading marketing agency specializing in driving growth for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach presents optimal creative solutions like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing the brand’s vision and strategy to increase awareness, site traffic, brand engagement and conversion. You would also manage the merchandising, marketing, and creative elements of the E-Commerce business.
• Manage the production and operational aspects of the site, such as photography, visual merchandising, product merchandising, site navigation, and fulfillment
• Oversee daily e-commerce operating metrics and key performance drivers, including qualified traffic, average order value (AOV), new buyers, repeat buyers, sales, and conversion
• Direct end-to-end customer experience across all digital platforms on desktop, mobile, and tablet; coordinate social media ad campaigns and display advertising campaigns to generate awareness
• Build, merchandise, and manage the online assortment, promotions, price management, and product presentation
• Drive performance-based and brand-building marketing strategies, such as paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, online display advertising, and paid social
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with external agency partners and collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Digital interactive and broadcast agency experience
• Shopper experience preferred
• Proficient with social media applications and Microsoft Office suite