Director of Digital Program/Project Management
Our client is a well-known creative agency presenting cutting-edge solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking approach distinguishes them as an industry leader.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading core project management for the full lifecycle of initiatives, including project planning, initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control, and completion.
• Provide core project management expertise for the full lifecycle of initiatives, including project planning, initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control, and completion
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ project management experience in digitally-enabled, product-oriented businesses
• Strong team management skills
• Knowledge of waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies