Digital Marketing Jobs
Director of Digital Strategy - Freelance
Our client, a growing ad agency has an immediate need for a Director of Digital Strategy. This is a long term freelance role that has potential to go fulltime for the right person.
Responsible for developing and leading direct response digital strategy for existing clients as well as new business opportunities for potential clients. The selected candidate is expected to actively use analytics, best practices, UX, and innovative thinking to develop digital strategy in support of new or existing client CRM and Acquisition marketing communication plans. The director will use his/her deep knowledge of each interactive media (email, video, online, mobile, and social) to activate effective multi-screen campaigns. Additionally strategies will be integrated with offline tactics for true multi-channel plans.
• Prepare strategic campaigns to ensure sound, achievable objectives and strategies are being established
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Drives interactive DR, acquisitions and retention efforts
• Manages ongoing performance, optimization and efficiencies of digital campaigns through web metrics, analytics, strategy, media and creative.
• Develop UX design and wireframes for digital assets
• Work collaboratively with Creative/Design to produce effective digital assets and maintain best practices (Website, E-Commerce, Mobile, Email, Video, Social Media Content, Banners, etc) .
• Develop lead nurturing communication plans for automated marketing strategies
• Develop Social Media strategies for lead generation, community facilitation, evangelist identification, and conversation seeding
• Activate social strategies for clients
• Oversee digital production to ensure cutting edge best practices are being used
• Continually researches and studies ways to be an expert in the client’s business.
• Guide marketing, creative, client services and planning in the identification of marketing opportunities.
• Guide campaign ROI and analytics to maximize performance and efficiencies.
• Work with analytics to monitor media performance, access patterns to identify customer habits, and research online trends and gather feedback for media improvements and campaign optimization
• Support Decision Sciences leadership in developing insight and executing against marketing and communications plans.
• Develop digital and integrated Marketing Strategy and uses agency services to resolve Client business problems and ultimately deepen service offerings.
• Work with Decision Sciences to execute appropriate analytic methodology and approach.
• Research online trends and gather feedback for media improvements and campaign optimization
• Prepare reports that interpret market conditions and potentials.
DESIRABLE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Manages Ambiguity: Operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is calm and productive, even when things are up in the air. Can decide to act without the total picture. Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes.
• Collaboration: Building Partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Partners with others to get the work done. Gains trust and support of others. Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Represents own interests while benefit others and their areas.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions.
• Customer Focus: Building strong client relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. Gains insight into customer needs. Identifies opportunities that benefit the client. Builds and delivers solutions that meet client expectations.
• Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Introduces new ways at looking at problems. Comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique. Can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
• Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quality and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Acquire day from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems. Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Evaluates pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options.
• Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies. Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will Competencies and Skills:
• Create sustainable value: creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s or Masters Degree required. Minimum 10 years experience in marketing/advertising with at least 7 years experience in interactive media
Send your resume today!