Director of E-commerce
Our client is a renowned fashion brand presenting masterfully crafted eveningwear and ready-to-wear collections for every stylish trendsetter. With their glamorous, contemporary, and chic designs, you can always be red carpet ready for every special occasion.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing all aspects of the direct-to-consumer E-Commerce business, including merchandise planning, content strategy, promotional campaigns, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies.
• Oversee direct-to-consumer E-Commerce business, including merchandise planning, content strategy, promotional campaigns, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies
• Develop and implement strategies to drive traffic and acquisition and ensure plans are aligned with the brand’s merchandising and promotional goals
• Establish online assortments and manage demand and pricing in partnership with design, production, merchandising, and marketing
• Evaluate E-Commerce KPI’s and metrics, identify trends, and present key recommendations to drive sales growth and conversion rates
• Lead user website experience, such as site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, e-commerce, or related field
• 5+ years’ digital business/e-commerce experience, preferably in retail/apparel industry
• Strong understanding of E-Commerce technology, mobile media, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and display advertising