Director of Ecomm and Digital
Our client is a popular lifestyle brand presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. With their whimsical, fashion-forward, and vintage inspired designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing digital marketing plans and ensuring sales revenue and growth targets are achieved.
- Implement digital marketing plans aligned with the company’s business strategy and objectives, manage email campaigns, and generate campaign performance reports
- Ensure the team achieves sales revenue and growth targets and implement a foundation for future growth
- Oversee all paid and non-paid channels to drive traffic, including SEO, PPC, affiliates, and display advertising
- Manage product launches and content for products, categories, CMS pages, homepage content, and visual merchandising in partnership with the Creative Director
- Oversee site merchandising and modify based on inventory, web sales, and direct to consumer sales
- Manage strong partnerships, acquire new customers, solidify brand positioning and maximize profit and revenue through e-commerce activities, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years’ fashion e-commerce experience
- Experience and a passion for running an ecommerce business, preferably as part of a luxury brand