Director of Ecommerce
Our client is a renowned beauty brand presenting groundbreaking, all-natural skincare and cosmetics. Their sustainable, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the E-commerce strategy across all channels and implementing emerging technologies. You would also be responsible for maintain the budget and P&L for all E-commerce activities and presenting performance reports to management.
• Establish and implement E-commerce strategy across all channels, including the brand’s site and third party online marketplaces
• Identify and implement emerging technologies and best practices to drive profitable growth in partnership with the Product Manager
• Create and maintain the budget and P&L for all E-commerce and related operations, marketing, and sales
• Generate performance reports and present KPIs and future sales and marketing plans to top management
• Mentor the digital team, including E-Commerce Product Manager, Analysts, Graphic Designers, and Acquisition and Retention leads
• Oversee the sampling program and work with the customer service team to develop, implement, and monitor systems and processes
• Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years’ experience managing an e-commerce or direct sales business with full P&L responsibility
• Extensive knowledge of current interactive technologies and best practices