Director of Ecommerce
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skin care, hair care, and makeup must-haves. With their cool, refreshing, and innovative approach, you can enjoy a relaxing spa experience any time at home.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the growth of the company’s site and 3rd party Ecommerce partners. You would also be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences, building the brand, and acquiring new customers.
• Direct the annual operating plan, including revenue and expense forecasts and define site development roadmap, infrastructure and security optimization
• Oversee engagement, acquisition and retention, establish new content and site features, and enhancing existing features
• Partner with the creative, sales, marketing, and global brand development teams to optimize merchandising and creative
• Implement eCommerce sales and marketing strategy for 3rd party eCommerce partners and build personalized experiences for key customer segments
• Oversee merchandising strategy and product assortment to maximizes revenues, including planning, product imagery, promotions, cross-selling/upselling, and product copy
• Manage vendor relationships to ensure all existing vendor solutions and services are maximized and support new vendor relationship initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ B2C Ecommerce experience
• Proven success leading growing ecommerce businesses
• Experience with more than one ecommerce platform preferred
• Ability to lead and execute ecommerce development and operations