Director of eCommerce
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Director of eCommerce, you would be responsible for analyzing, recommending, and building strategic changes to internet properties to drive business profitability. You would also be responsible for increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, and capturing larger average order sizes, and maintaining a positive ROI.
• Develop and implement marketing roadmap and marketing calendar to meet KPIs and drive traffic, improve conversions, increase new customer acquisition, and retain existing customers
• Oversee affiliate program to drive revenue through strategic influencer partnerships and select appropriate influencer partners based on brand guidelines
• Optimize automated email strategy and weekly newsletter campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and retention
• Execute the content marketing strategy for the blog publishing schedule and implement strategy for conversion rate optimization
• Partner with VP of eCommerce, Art Director, Graphic designer, Photographer/Videographer, and agency partners to develop creative assets for search, display, and social
• Oversee Customer Service Associate and develop strategy for live chat, social media, and email engagement to drive conversions
• Conduct weekly quality control checks, product page deployments and content updates, and execute the development strategy with external agency
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related area of study; master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years’ digital or eCommerce experience in the beauty industry
• Passion and strong knowledge of beauty categories
• Strong sense of community and collaboration