Director of Ecommerce Production
Our client, a leading lifestyle brand, is looking for a Director of Ecommerce Production. The ideal person will have managed large-scale ecommerce platform projects - front end and back end. This role oversees the production team and is directly responsible for enhancements to the website and subscription offering, as well as any new digital initiatives the company embarks upon. The ideal candidate will have experience with various online and ecommerce platform technologies, strong technical and project management skills.
- Lead the ecommerce production team, which includes a Technical Project Manager, Interactive Producer and Content Manager Manage the roadmap and the subscription program.
- Prioritize and execute the backlog for website and the subscription program
- Manage all back-end projects (systems include Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Cybersource, Boomi, Netsuite, Amazon Redshift and others)
- Oversee and execute UAT and QA to ensure successful deployments
- Act as a liaison between internal and external development teams, internal stakeholders and third-party vendors to successfully deploy projects
- Collaborate with customer support and operations team to troubleshoot and resolve site issues
- Own and evangelize the process related to successful launch of digital projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in project management with a technical emphasis
- Experience in consumer facing business or retail
- Managing multiple projects of varying types concurrently Knowledge of Commerce Cloud, Cybersource, Boomi, Google Analytics, HTML, Java, CSS and web development technologies is a plus
- Experience with international ecommerce, operations and technology is a plus
- Experience with a subscription service a plus Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work and specialized training
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment