Director of Engagement
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating on-trend and sustainable apparel essentials. Their contemporary, high-end, and fashion-forward designs empower individuals to feel their most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing strategic digital marketing plans to steer engagement, brand visibility, and conversion. You would also collaborate with various regional and global teams to create and deliver digital campaigns.
• Identify opportunities and implement a social media marketing plan to engage consumers, influencers and advocates; drive digital marketing engagement, brand awareness, and conversion
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to develop and execute digital campaigns; leverage local or global sponsorships, partnerships, or influencers relevant channels
• Conduct competitive analysis, industry research, and best practices assessment for digital and social platforms and technology; evolve KPI’s and benchmarks to measure digital program success
• Manage budget, vendor invoices, and schedules; ensure compliance with legal, procurement, technical, channel and brand requirements
• Provide key performance metrics data and share campaign suggestions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven extensive marketing experience
• Knowledge of CMS and Digital Publishing