Director of Field Development
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have essentials. Their comfortable, high-quality, and fashion-forward designs inspire confidence every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading strategic initiatives to drive field engagement and performance. You would also be responsible for analyzing metrics and working with various cross-functional teams.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives to drive field engagement and performance; achieve sponsoring and revenue objectives
• Evaluate metrics and present key insights to Directors and necessary partners; drive the activities that support the goal which include training, events, and programs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product marketing, training, events, and communications
• Field to develop and execute new programs and analyze and improve existing programs to drive key field behaviors
• Experience establishing internal processes, analytical dashboards, and systems to drive results
• Knowledge of sales strategies using training, programs, events, and incentives
• Experience with a fast-growing start-up