Director of Field Development
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have essentials. Their comfortable, high-quality, and fashion-forward designs inspire confidence every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for welcoming new Stylists and serving as the key contact for Stylists. You would also be responsible for communicating key milestones and supporting business inquiries.
• Welcome new stylists, serve as the key contact for Stylists to ask questions and address issues, and respond promptly and accurately
• Encourage early activation of the new Stylist by establishing a strong relationship with each new Stylist
• Present necessary first processes to establish each Stylist’s business and ensure each Stylist is remaining current on emerging industry trends
• Communicate with Stylists to ensure they’re informed of key milestones and they’re active in the brand’s online community
• Support business inquiries on the company’s Facebook page and serve as the first point of contact for incoming business inquiries
• Recognize Stylists for achievements and provide support for the sales team as necessary
• Customer service experience
• Retail or hospitality experience a plus
• Direct sales channel experience a plus