Director of Field Sales
Our client is a well-known beauty brand, specializing in luxury haircare. Their scientifically advanced, innovative, and transformative products make it effortless to have the most beautiful and healthy hair every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing field sales activities and establishing strong relationships with retailer’s store regional and national executive teams. You would also be responsible for managing a sales team and identifying competitor changes.
• Manage all aspects of field sales activities at store level to ensure the execution of programs leading to achievement of business goals
• Oversee field budgets to meet overall sales goals and expense targets; establish strong relationships with retailer’s store regional and national executive teams to ensure partnership in goals and strategy
• Represent the field in corporate decision making, business principles; annual planning, budget development, and retail sales plans
• Establish and mentor a field leadership team and foster a collaborative environment to drive business priorities
• Analyze retail sales by territory, by door, weekly, monthly and quarterly to build strategies, and adjust accordingly
• Evaluate and summarize product sales weekly, monthly, and quarterly; identify competitor and retailer changes which may impact business
• 10+ years’ leadership experience in the US/Canada luxury/prestige beauty retail environment
• Sephora/Ulta experience
• Proven success in driving new sales within national retail accounts and leading a sales organization through a high growth period