Director of Finance
Our client is a leading luxury baby essentials brand offering exclusive cozy blankets, loveable toys, ultra soft apparel, and plush accessories. For celebrities and stylish parents alike, this brand is a must have to cherish every moment with their little one even more.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the financial vision and implementing and analyzing financial systems, such as budgeting, tax planning, and financial reporting. You would also be responsible for generating reports to highlight the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate financial systems, including budgeting, tax planning, and financial reporting; lead the financial vision and objectives of the company
• Generate financial reports, highlighting the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow; prepare financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports
• Establish finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures; maintain and improve appropriate internal control safeguards
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as managers to provide consultative support and plan strategic initiatives; ensure record systems are maintained per auditing standards
• Create and direct the implementation of strategic business and operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
• Manage all aspects of cashflow, such as treasury relationships, line of credit, quarterly financial reporting, cash receipts analysis, and projection
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• 3+ years’ finance experience
• CPA preferred