Director of Global Social Media & Engagement
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest luxury skin care, fragrance, and makeup must-haves. Their high-end, innovative, and on-trend products make every individual feel their most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the brand’s social media plans and leading a team of two social media experts.
• Develop and implement social media content plans and calendars aligned with the brand’s needs of programming, publicity, Dot.Com, ad sales, and marketing
• Lead the development of monthly and quarterly content calendars to ensure alignment with overall global marketing focus areas
• Establish social media and campaign KPIs and benchmarks to achieve and exceed brand objectives and targets
• Direct social media engagement programs, including fan engagement, campaigns, contests, promotions, community and advocacy programs, and paid media
• Serve as the key contact for digital and social media strategy, oversee a team of two social media experts, and foster a collaborative environment
• Knowledge of social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, and Tumblr
• Understanding of paid media tactics and strategies to amplify social media campaigns
• Experience with social/digital listening, tools, approaches to measurement/metrics, and reporting
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop