Director of Influencer Marketing
Our client, an all-natural beauty company, is looking to hire a full time Director, Influencer Marketing. This client is located in Encino and is looking to bring this person on full time. The job description is below, are you currently available?
In this role, you’ll develop global strategy and execute global campaigns for current and growing influencer and consumer base. The ideal candidate will have proven experience identifying and engaging influencers, developing and managing outreach programs, and creating engaging, brand worthy content. If you have a deep-rooted interest in modern lifestyle products with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture, we want to chat with you!
What you’ll do:
• Spearhead execution and strategy in scaling a sustainable influencer marketing program
• Coordinate and lead efforts on multiple ongoing campaigns with support from cross-functional business partners
• Manage influencers throughout the collaboration from booking to briefing and execution
• Lead communication on influencer campaigns, including supporting negotiations, ensuring campaign and messaging are executed correctly and on time, and optimizing strategy when necessary
• Take part in brainstorms and planning sessions to create the most effective and creative campaign formats from an influencer point of view
• Assist with creative ideas, strategy, and research in response to active pitches and proposals involving Influencers
• Execute project campaign timelines and schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of campaigns
• Track and analyze campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations to improve campaign outcomes and optimize performance
• Draft proposals, contracts and presentations
• Participate in status meetings with key internal stakeholders to provide performance updates and deliver data-driven insights
You’ll love this job if you’re:
• A product junkie. You stay up to date on the latest industry trends.
• Highly analytical and strategic. Your ability to translate data into decision-ready insights is unparalleled.
• A savvy negotiator. You love the art of negotiation and are a master at closing deals.
• A strong communicator and collaborator. You’ll work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs.
• An exceptional prioritizer. You are detail-driven, meticulous, thorough, and never miss a deadline.
• Comfortable in a fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You think quickly on your feet! • Adaptable and ambitious with a strong work ethic. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need: ?
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ experience in influencer marketing and advertising or social marketing in the lifestyle category
• Proven experience developing and managing a multi-faceted influencer strategy designed to improve the full marketing funnel—increasing brand awareness, engagement, consideration, and conversion
• Existing relationships with influencers and creators and experience communicating directly with talent and talent agencies
• Understanding of FTC guidelines.
• Reporting and analytical skills, with ability to use insights to inform strategy and tactics
• Passion for Social Media and Influencer Marketing and knowledge of trends, best practices & innovations
Send your resumes today!