Director of Influencer Marketing
Our client is a renowned public relations agency specializing in consumer brands spanning across various sectors like entertainment and lifestyle. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach drives unparalleled business growth and customer engagement.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing strategic influencer driven campaigns.
• Develop and implement strategic influencer driven campaigns; serve as the key lead across brands for influencer campaigns
• Provide influencer campaign expertise customized per target consumer and marketing objectives; leverage influencer landscape, trends, tools, and external vendor relationships
• Generate recap materials post campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
• Direct campaign timeline and ensure projects are completed on-time; deliver influencer assets and coordinate logistics based on talent contracts
• Research and identify entertainment content opportunities; create client-facing casting sheets, scopes of work, formal offers, and contracts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ digital and social experience
• Proven track record for revenue growth with clients in the influencer space