Director of Marcom
Our client is looking for a creative and resourceful individual who can help establish and own their message in the marketplace. The ideal candidate likely started his or her career in PR, but is currently responsible for a broader mix of marketing communications. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Marketing Communications will be responsible for building and leading their PR and social media efforts, leading their strategic communications process, and driving cohesion across all of their marketing messaging for Sales. This is a great opportunity to build out an organization from ground floor and develop your leadership skills as the primary go-to for Sales executives. The successful candidate will have top-notch communication skills and will drive projects with a sense of urgency to attain clear results.
• Drive and coordinate all PR and analyst relations. Develop compelling thought leadership platforms and stories. In partnership with our PR firm, create, pitch to and place content and press releases with a wide range of media outlets, including business, trade andtechnology
• Own and develop our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs) in a world where we’ll be looked upon as a thought leader in programmatic advertising
• Identify and manage event participation and media opportunities. ?
• Develop a quarterly content calendar roadmap centered around major events and collaborate with designers to build compelling, highly-shareable visuals and infographics?
• Ensure that sales is abreast of all marketing activities through weekly sales meetings and relationships with regional VPs
• 3+ years experience at an adtech or enterprise-facing SaaS marketing platform
• Experience with developing marketing plans and calendars that tie messaging to PR, events and social media
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• Ability to communicate and work closely with sales leadership