Director of Marketing - Beauty
Our client is a well-known, high-end and revolutionary skincare line. Their advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products are perfect for any skin type. They believe balance is the key to radiant and fresh skin. With a refreshingly inclusive and extremely collaborative company culture, they welcome new ideas with open minds.
In this role you will oversee all consumer marketing functions at the Company and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and creative campaigns, commercialization of all new products, lifecycle marketing and retention and brand awareness and public relations. You will report to and work closely with the CEO.
- Oversee brand building: needs assessment, discovery, brand guidelines and deployment strategy to activate and grow brand equity and awareness. Direct and coordinate all marketing functions across all sales channels (ecommerce, retail, QVC)
- Develop and drive targeted marketing campaigns to an array of consumer profiles
- Direct product development team to ensure innovative product concepts and unique product positioning and to build communication assets around product pipe-line and strategic launches
- Establish and implement short- and long-range marketing KPIs and objectives
- Oversee advertising and promotion activities including paid digital marketing, social and earned media and influencer marketing
- Coordinate all launch or benchmark events – including launch parties and press events
- 8-10 years of manager/executive experience in marketing
- Extensive experience working with consumer products and a brand with passionate end-users. Prestige beauty experience preferred
- Experience in planning and executing marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and product launches
- Direct-to-consumer experience (eg ecommerce, infomercial, etc..) required. Must be tech-savvy and up to date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources
- Ability to move easily and comfortably between quantitative analytics and marketing creativity
- Strong work ethic with an efficiency orientation; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and able to juggle multiple projects at once