Director of Marketing & Business Development
Our client is a renowned company creating the latest must-haves in the cosmetic, spa, and salon industries. Their innovative, on-trend, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing marketing collateral and partnering with media outlets for interviews. You would also be responsible for leading the social media campaign strategy and representing the brand at tradeshows.
•The responsibilities of the position include both general marketing communications as well as leading key brand building initiatives involving the development of new selling channels and platforms. This person will also be tasked with planning and maintaining a budget and perform cost/benefit analysis for all special projects.
• Conceptualize marketing collateral including but not limited to press releases, e-Newsletters and direct mail.
• Review all copy written by Marketing Assistant and provide feedback for improvements.
• Interface with trade publications and other media outlets for interviews.
• Oversee Social Media Campaign and help Qosmedix maintain an active presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest with constant monitoring of new developments in the space.
• Travel to industry trade shows worldwide to represent the brand.
• Work with PPC/SEO Agency to optimize campaigns including re-marketing and display advertising.
• Measure and report on ROI of all initiatives.
Special Projects in the pipeline:
Next Gen Mini Packaging Development Platform
• Develop a business plan, marketing plan and go-to-market strategy.
• Help develop brand character and image in partnership with internal graphics team or outside agency.
• Identify and collaborate with web design agencies to help support new initiatives.
• Collaborate with marketing and product development departments to develop product assortment and pricing strategy.
• Conduct competitive framework assessment and update quarterly.
• Identify long-term opportunities based on research, analysis, and a strategic view of the market.
• Help develop strategy for selling Qosmedix products on Amazon.com and identify a partner that can help manage the launch and day-to-day optimization.
B2B Selling Platform
• Lead the execution of website enhancements for B2B selling platform.
• Study the competitive landscape, interview customers and conceptualize ideas for future improvements.
• Develop marketing and sales action plan.
• Oversee the production of product marketing and brand videos and conduct a search for the right video production company to partner with.
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 5-10+ years’ experience leading a brand’s strategy and/or marketing