Director of Marketing
Our client is an emerging beauty brand presenting groundbreaking skincare must-haves. Their innovative, high-quality, and on-trend approach empowers every individual to feel their most confident.
In this role, you would be responsible for establishing a differentiated brand and directing campaigns across all marketing channels. You would also be responsible for leading the marketing team and implementing initiatives to expand the brand.
• Establish a differentiated and respected brand with the highest standards of quality; lead campaigns across all marketing channels, such as social media, influencers, TV, print, search, and email
• Identify and implement initiatives to ensure the growth and expansion of the brand in key distribution channels and geographies
• Direct channel strategies, including the implementation of distribution channels through e-commerce, direct response, home shopping, wholesale, and retail
• Measure campaign performance, generate campaign performance reports, analyze customer research, and recommend optimization strategies
• Lead the marketing team, foster a collaborative and positive culture, and provide guidance that combines learning and data-driven decision making
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 7-10+ years’ experience leading business and digital marketing initiatives
• Beauty experience