Director of Marketing
Premium creator of home, health, and personal care products in Orange County is looking for a Director of Marketing to join their team.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the marketing team while strategizing and executing our brand initiatives.
Job requirements include:
• Oversee the marketing department and execution on initiatives for our CPG brands
• Always pushing to take our branding and content to next level through videos, imaging, websites, social, inserts, and more
• Improve packaging and other consumer-facing assets to enhance the customer experience
• Work with the sales team to put together premium presentations, point of sale displays, sell sheets, and tradeshow booths
• Plan, hire, and execute social media strategy
• Manage the social media team
• Manage our in-house and remote marketing team including our designers, Content Manager, agencies, and more
• Work with our Product Development Manager to develop strategies, visuals, and positioning of upcoming products
• Responsible for the upkeep, content, improvement, and eventually re- design of our brand websites
• Develop and execute our PR/influencer strategy and email marketing campaign strategy
• In depth knowledge of the space and a creative mind for how to market CPG products
• Exquisite oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage a team, be hands on, and execute multiple marketing strategies at a given time
• 7+ years in CPG marketing, branding, e-Commerce, and/or similar position preferred
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
This position will work closely with and report directly to the President. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to jump in and make an immediate impact. The personality-type that will thrive in this position is an energetic, high-level marketer who is pro-active in pushing projects and new ideas forward.